Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev, Head of the USSR from 1964-1982.
By Mark Schauss on January 15, 2013 in
About Mark SchaussHi, I'm Mark Schauss and I an internationally known lecturer on environmental and nutritional health issues having spoken in North America, Asia, South America, Europe and soon in Australia. I also have a deep interest in history, especially Russian history because of my heritage through my mother's side of the family. Another large influence on my love of Russian History is my college professor the late Dr. Paul Avrich. His classes were always full and his passion for history was amazing. I wish he could have found out about my podcast before he passed away.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Alan Green on My Recommended Russian History Book List
- Charles Ashton Pierce on Alexander Nevsky – #3 Best Russian Ruler
- Robert G. Stift on Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich
- Marcus rhea on Kiev Captured by the Mongols
- Mark Adams on Nicholas II – #2 Worst Russian Ruler
No comments yet.